S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a set of aftermarket ears that will work with OE heated glass?!?! They are elctric too obviously...

·
proud stepsider
519 Posts
street scene makes a set of mirrors that have heated glass, power, and turn signals. They're a bit pricey once you tack on the options, but well worth it in my opinion.

·
The Heezy To The Skeezy
349 Posts
DogP said:
But then you could sell your old ones on ebay and get a lot back... especially power and heated.

DogP
Unless your upgrading cause some **** in the parking lot whacks the driver side and brakes it. How do you know if you got heated mirrors? I just got one used and was told it has all the options, so far it hasnt let me down. I wonder if the s-10 have a steering wheel remote option?

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
SKiZZ said:
How do you know if you got heated mirrors?
to tell if you have heated mirrors, there are 2 clues, the first would be on the bottom right area of the heater controls, it would be a triangle shaped button with a funny logo on it, the other clue is that same logo on the lower outside corner of the mirror's glass...

·
Registered
893 Posts
i dont know if im alone on this one, but my mirrors have to defrost logo, but i dont have the switch. i think gm just doesnt put the switch in if you dont get that option.....When i swapped my mirrors there was a wiring connection and i dont have power mirrors....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts