S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Nomaaaaa! Mount up!
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to apologize to the SD crew and Jason. You guys are more than helpful and even though the wait sucks, i need to just be patient like i have told others to be. I apologize for my thread that every idiot seemed to want to jump on and bitch in. You guys do way more than other companies would for their customers and i think we all just need to realize that you guys are getting big fast and we will all have to cope with the changes till you get caught up. We're all used to the 3-4 day shipping and when we have to wait a week or more we start bitching....well it's not cool and I apologize for myself and others. Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i think thier service is great, i called to order a set of the bolt on axle brackets for my 3 link and they said they were waiting on u-bolts but the very next day luke called and said my order was ready to pick up. i was fine with waiting because i knew waiting on thier supplier was out of thier hands kinda the same way being swamped with link orders is out of thier hands. they do a great job and quality is number 1, i dont understand why some peolpe complain about waiting when they know the reason they are waiting. i've been there in person a few times and jason is so busy i haven't even got to meet him yet...lol

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
I feel this way about suicidedoors.com........

they have the best parts, and customer service like no otehr company has ever had.....but all of the sudden the wait times are getting insanely long. My buddy (shawn Koch from Ottumwa Iowa) was told he would have to wait like 4-6 weeks for a few brackets to complete his 5 link. That poor guy got screwed over by the shop that originally did his install, and now he has everything fixed, and he just needs to finish his 5 link off......but hes now gonna have to wait until another month into the nice weather till he even gets the parts........it sux. Used ot be 3-4 days from suicidedoors........now its 4-6 weeks.......wish it didnt have to be like that.

·
DTC built
1,300 Posts
slammed isuzu said:
I feel this way about suicidedoors.com........

Used ot be 3-4 days from suicidedoors........now its 4-6 weeks.......wish it didnt have to be like that.
tru..but I garauntee they will fit. I knew they would eventually become really sucessful when they started to make it easy to get everything you need in one spot at a fair price. They're the walmart of minitruckin'.... imagine that, bagged shopping carts with control arms on the shelves.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
they rule. and yeah waiting sux but it happens.

·
ITS NOT EASY BEING EASY, MODERATOR
19,339 Posts
devilman13xx said:
i just pray they keep to their roots and always be honest with us and dont turn into another byc incident
that will never happen. even if we become 2 months behind, when you call up to order, i will tell you the truth.

all you will ever get from this company is honesty and quality parts.

yes right now we are 2 weeks behind on most orders but if you need something asap let us know when you order and we will get it out asap

·
run and tell that
7,998 Posts
Dragginbody said:
that will never happen. even if we become 2 months behind, when you call up to order, i will tell you the truth.

all you will ever get from this company is honesty and quality parts.

yes right now we are 2 weeks behind on most orders but if you need something asap let us know when you order and we will get it out asap

hey bro, if theres any chance that Shawn Koch from Ottumwa Iowa could get his order shipped out a little sooner that would be greatly appreciated. hes a real good buddy of mine, and all he needs to finish his truck is the crossmembers he just ordered to complete his 5 link. He placed the order early this week. he was told like 4-6 weeks............the guy got totally screwed over by a local shop that hacked his truck all up, and did the shittiest work I have ever seen. He is re-doing it all himself now, and pretty much is done except those parts he just ordered. He would be VERY appreciative if you guys could get those to him a little quicker, you dont know how long the guys truck has been sittin in the garage getting re-done from this hack job......and hes the guy who rolls with me, so I wouldnt have to drag around town solo anymore if he got his parts a little quicker!!!!

if you can bro, like I said, it would be much appreciated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts