S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i allready am painting the front brakes nice black but what about the back. I could paint them black but anyone got cool ideas. post them or links thanks

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
Nates98s-10 said:
have someone airbrush them so it looks like you have a rear caliper setup, lol, it would be funny and cool
I would lmao if I saw that.. Taylor just paint them black to match the front.

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
ok just got done painting them cause Carla said so, so i did grey primer 1st then nice black like the front. i was stupid cause i got one off then couldent get it back on cause i put the e brake on to get the other one off and it expanded the drums but they look good all in all.

·
Wyotech = October
1,356 Posts
acrafobia said:
get rear disc
Nothin I hate more than drums..:thumbdown

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was thinking of taking a circular saw blade and cutting holes in it for the lugs and sanding it down and polishing it. Think it would look cool, right?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
GreenWenvy said:
I was thinking of taking a circular saw blade and cutting holes in it for the lugs and sanding it down and polishing it. Think it would look cool, right?
or just save all that trouble, and put on them polished drum covers. that they already make

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
GreenWenvy said:
ahhhh i see what your saying now... that might be different, I thought you was talking about making a polished drum, but i see what you mean now..go for it......heres what i was talkin bout, the bottom ones

·
Registered
4 Posts
Or You could buy camaro drums! They are the same besides the camaro drums being Aluminum, That you could buff up to bling. I have camaro drums on my 2wd sonoma. You also could get stainless steel rotors for the front, so that they don't rust and they don't look tacy. Also i think you can get aluminum calipers aftermarket, or Maybe even camaro. I don't have nice calipers but this just gave me idea's. Hope that helps, I get asked about the drums all the time and then they compliment. But you can see the drums good becouse I have 5 star directional rims.

·
Registered
34 Posts
paint them black thats what i did when i got my rims i just brushed the sand off the drumsw and used some rustoleum flat black paint looks good well better than looking at a rusty drum.

-marek

·
Registered
378 Posts
only the 4x4 trucks had the disk/disk setup, the 4x2s didnt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts