S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished waxing my X again....this makes it the forth time in 10 days and it has only rained once......does this mean i have some kinda compulsive disorder?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Waxn the X

Your O.K. I'm the sick one,I get out the Cali Duster and then go over the X with the ole Eagle One spray wax just about every time I drive her.........its one shiney ass truck though (Red) :thumbup:

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
you suck dude...lol..it's like low 40's here...and the truck is put up for winter, and with the body work i'm gonna be doin, i can't wax the truck...:(

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
WAX-N

y2k xtreme said:
you suck dude...lol..it's like low 40's here...and the truck is put up for winter, and with the body work i'm gonna be doin, i can't wax the truck...:(
:bah: THATS BECAUSE YOU SUCK y2K I JUST WAX THE X NOMORE THEN A WEEK IN A HALF AGO. YOUR JUST THINKING TO YOURSELF OH MY GOD ITS COLD .............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wax-n

Heh it's cold here in Mich. to (Winter SUCKS) but the X stays in the heated (70 degree )garage only to come out on sunny dry days to terrorize the town HEH HEH HEH :evilg: So glad the little woman let me get a winter beater, like I wouldn't if she had given me ****, gotta have priorities :D Hey maybe I do suck LOL

·
Registered
287 Posts
here in cali people might be going to the beach for x-mas, that should give you an idea of how the weather is out here. so my ride is by no means going to be put in storage for the winter, which means washing and waxing once a week at least.

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rsharpe said:
Is that a spot? Better get the wax out. Not sick, just take pride in your truck. Keep it up.
:D ya damn right!!! :D

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
up date its 20 degrees now if u run into old man winter hwo is more than likley vacationing in the bahamas kick him in his balls and spit down his ear

1 - 9 of 9 Posts