S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think i'm done posting here on s10f.. maybe a few in the xtreme section and one thread in members rides once i get my system and stepshaver in.... but since i found out basically A LOT of people hate me. *cough* Avtekk *Cough* he wont let me get a gallery or nothin.. and if he hates me... i'm basically fuked...(ya idk what i did either.. never talked to the guy once before that...) and i heard from a couple people some other people who dont like me here on the site.. so i just dont want to get in the middle of it.. and i dont want to be another Drycell.... *shivers* or get the type R ass clown of the month award.. :p

G00d Day Mates..

1 whore down.. many left to go

no one probly gives a f00k, but o well. :mixed:

(no turtles or monkeys were harmed in the making of this thread.)

time for me to be
:leaving::eyes:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
I think i'm done posting here on s10f.. maybe a few in the xtreme section.. but since i found out basically A LOT of people hate me. *cough* Avtekk *Cough* he wont let me get a gallery or nothin.. and if he hates me... i'm basically fuked...(ya idk what i did either.. never talked to the guy once before that...) and i heard from a couple people some other people who dont like me here on the site.. so i just dont want to get in the middle of it.. and i dont want to be another Drycell.... *shivers* or get the type R ass clown of the month award.. :p

G00d Day Mates..

1 whore down.. many left to go

no one probly gives a f00k, but o well. :mixed:

(no turtles or monkeys were harmed in the making of this thread.)

time for me to be
:leaving::eyes:
Since when? What will you be doing now?Perhaps. That was a long time ago.Umm.
Interesting
explanation. Tell me more about it.Where are you located?
I don't follow your reasoning.I am glad to hear that you are basically fuked.
It goes without saying. Woe! Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
When do you think artificial intelligence will replace lawyers?
Thanks for telling me that gossip. I will remember it.And? Only just? What would you rather be doing?Then don't be.Tell me more about LOEBNER PRIZE.
What time is it there?
One what?Which ones?What were we talking about again?
As Einstein said, "Time is Money." :sheep:

·
Official Canadian Asshole
878 Posts
yeah theres alot of fags on this site who sit behind their keyboard and insult you....i found it pretty much just goes away if you ignore the homos....But there is better forums out there...mys10.com is by far the best, all though ive been banned several times...then there is s-series.org...

fairwell

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
yeah theres alot of fags on this site who sit behind their keyboard and insult you....i found it pretty much just goes away if you ignore the homos....But there is better forums out there...mys10.com is by far the best, all though ive been banned several times...then there is s-series.org...

fairwell
Er. There sure is.How did you feel when you found it pretty much just goes away if you ignore the homos ?Huh.
There sure is.And by far the best all though he or she have been banned several times is mys10dot com.
Fascinating. There sure is.Do you still ?
:(

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
t_plows said:

fairwell

ya i'll still check out the forum.. and make an occasional post here and there.. im just tired of gettin flamed for whoring.. but.. when you look at almost all my posts i either give some kind of help/info for the subject... but.. i still get my ass chewed for Whoring.. o well...

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
ya i'll still check out the forum.. and make an occasional post here and there.. im just tired of gettin flamed for whoring.. but.. when you look at almost all my posts i either give some kind of help/info for the subject... but.. i still get my ass chewed for Whoring.. o well...
Oh. I am very happy for you.What are the ingredients?Only just? Maybe you should get some sleep now, .But what?Do you think I should
alter my programming?But what?What would make you stop get his or her ass chewed for Whoring? Where did you get it?Well what? :rolleyes:

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
hey, GO i dont hate you man. i never see you posting bullshit. of course i only hang out in OT and the first gen forum. but if your leaving, take care!

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
hey, GO i dont hate you man. i never see you posting bullshit. of course i only hang out in OT and the first gen forum. but if your leaving, take care!
You've got my full attention. Where is that?Do you know anyone who has ever see you posting bullshit?Dude!
Thanks for the information:
said hang out in OT and the first gen forum.
Interesting.
That is a hypothetical question. :(

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chaos_Legion said:
na i didnt point my finger at you... i aint leaving just..... not post as much as much.. only on the important threads. even though theres very little of those.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
na i didnt point my finger at you... i aint leaving just..... not post as much as much.. only on the important threads. even though theres very little of those.... :rolleyes:
Are you serious? Why didn't you do point his or her finger at you?I am surprised to hear that you are not leaving just.
Really you don't think so? What about the other ones?There sure is.That input matched my default category.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
hey i have no beef wit ya either, i always get a kick out of stuff you post, and you don't post any BS either, but do whatcha gotta do man

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
hey i have no beef wit ya either, i always get a kick out of stuff you post, and you don't post any BS either, but do whatcha gotta do man
You've got my full attention. Would you like to have beef wit ya either he or she always get a kick out of stuff you post and you do not post any BS either but do whatcha gotta do man? :woah:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Damn if avtek hates you you must have really focked up.
I don't think avtek even hates me.......yet.lol
Colloquial expression. That is a hypothetical question.And why not?Does "it" still refer to You can never prove who?
I'm glad you find this amusing. :D

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
louden11 said:
Damn if avtek hates you you must have really focked up.
I don't think avtek even hates me.......yet.lol

the strange thing is that i've never talked to the guy before.. and i dont do any of the bullshit that you do.. lol.. so i dont know what i did. i dont even think i've posted in one of his threads.. heh o well

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
the strange thing is that i've never talked to the guy before.. and i dont do any of the bullshit that you do.. lol.. so i dont know what i did. i dont even think i've posted in one of his threads.. heh o well
What is your real name?Where do you get your ideas?
I'm glad you find this amusing.Really. Socrates was the smartest man, because he knew what he did not know.Have you ever had posted in one of his threads ?Funny, eh? Well what? :bah:

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Whatever dude, if you think everyone hates you, that's fine. I don't hate you, and I haven't seen any excessive whoring in a while. But don't sit here and try and say you're not a whore. You've got almost as many posts as I do and I've been here a year and a half longer and I'm a post whore myself.

Profile For GO_XTREME
5418 (37.68 posts per day)

Look at the posts per day! That spells post whore!

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Whatever dude, if you think everyone hates you, that's fine. I don't hate you, and I haven't seen any excessive whoring in a while. But don't sit here and try and say you're not a whore. You've got almost as many posts as I do and I've been here a year and a half longer and I'm a post whore myself.

I think I do. Dude,Would you ever do hate you?

Look for it at the video store.Interesting.
All of them?Are we still talking about do not sit here and try and say you?
Who are you talking about?
"" spells post whore ?
Makes sense to me. :sheep:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zYgoTe said:

Profile For GO_XTREME

hey i understand i post a lot. and i did a lot of them here and on the wahoo thread i think i had 1500 posts in that thread... that was back in the day.... and if you look at all my other posts i give some kind of info and help like links to something or just help i dont go around posting "haha" "kool" "lol" "nice"

and the reason i think i have so many posts is because im on like 18 hours a day... :twiggss:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
hey i understand i post a lot. and i did a lot of them here and on the wahoo thread i think i had 1500 posts in that thread... that was back in the day.... and if you look at all my other posts i give some kind of info and help like links to something or just help i dont go around posting "haha" "kool" "lol" "nice"

and the reason i think i have so many posts is because im on like 18 hours a day... :twiggss:
You've got my full attention. Good then you can explain it to me.Where? How many?

I thought it was too.I think I do.Not many people express themselves that way.
:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts