S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all im callin monday to talk to jason to see what kinda deal he can cut me that way i know what to save, right now i have like 545 or something like that but thats going torwards the 2" drop spindles, 3" drop leafs, and 205/60-15 tires..... the reason im gettin new leafs is cause im just gonna lower the back some more so it don't look goofie when the fronts laid out.. its a quick fix till i get the money to bag the back but ne way, jake i need to ask a favor of you when i get some money, i will hit you up on aim.... but im out you guys have a good day :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
:sawzall: :02redxbla :rock: Sweet man nice to almost have another bagged buddy LOL

·
Registered
882 Posts
you might just want to go to just a four inch block in the back right now. it will set you lower than the drop leafs and save you some dough.

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i already have 3 inch blocks so im buyin 3 inch drop leafs to sit me at a 6 inch drop :) thats y im doin that

·
Registered
876 Posts
don't worry eric i'm not bagged and don't plan to be for a long time, if ever.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey sdime let me know when you are going to order your drop leafs and how much your getting them for i am looking to get a set of 3" drop leafs for my truck and they might give us a deal on shipping or somethin if we order together..

·
Soon to be bagged
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've been doin alot of thinkin lately and i think that im going to go back to school....... in wyoming :) so im not going to be able to bag or to lower it farther cause im going to have to save whatever i can for extra spending money......... but me and a friends are prolly going to go to wyo in july..... so hit me up with a pm concept

1 - 13 of 13 Posts