S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aviation Ordnanceman
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I just had too. I hated the plain gray. I needed a change. Since my truck is white I did white interior. Looks retty damn good so far bu my riends dont like it. Oh well they can suck my @$$.

SO far I got the Dash Speaker Grills, Dash Vent, Glove box and the armrest. I gotta finish the Instrument cluster piece now. I removed the Vents, they were a pain since they were plasiwelded in, but I got 'em out. I went and got some epoxy to put them back in.

Since I have a 97. Its a BIG Pain to get that piece out from behind the steering wheel. How can I get it back in with out damaging the new paint?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, i gotta a 98 s-10, i know what your goin through. either clear coat it really well, or wait about 3 days before the paint completely dries, either way will work

·
I rape little boys
1,329 Posts
well..to get the peice behind the steering wheel out...the service manual call for you to drop the 2 fron nuts off of the steering colum and will give you enough clearance to get it out withoug breaking anything

·
Aviation Ordnanceman
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thanks for the replies.

I got it back in without breaking anything or chipping the paint with the steering colum still bolted in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts