S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Insane Bowties
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Macon I thought you were cool and that we were cool but now knowing all of the things that have been said behind my back and on this forum you really are showing your true feeling on the forum cause its easy to talk crap and stir up a bunch of lies and useless bs that just wastes all of our time get a life and get of the computer at least when your with a group of friends in a starbucks parking lot at least your not sitting like a bump on a log in front of the computer "home with your family hanging out with your computer . I have been on s-10 forum for a long time although I am not a post whore and dont sit on here for hours on end I do however check the forums and see whats happening and check some emails and get on with my life .
Maybe you should do the same .

I guess I will spend my time on other non dramatic forums on the net . Oh yeah thanks for setting up a club forum on s-10forum for us . Flame on Losers .

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
I have said nothing about you behind your back.
And I have said nothing negative to anyone on this forum or in this club unless the negativity was thrown my way first.
and from now on any negative post's are getting shut down at first sight!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.