S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I think bout putting in some subs, I gotta take a look at this guy's. Here is the site. And a new 'Vette to top everything off. Must be nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
sweet ain't it

i have seen that setup before and its nice as hell ain't it? i can see why you would want that or want to get subs. there isn't too much into his setup. the hardest part would be plexi-etching part.

take a look at this site and tell me those boxes aren't just calling your name.

www.gatelyaudio.com
he is a very cool guy, i learned about him because he just joined the audio forum i am always on (termpro)
that guy works wonders with plexi

·
Registered
214 Posts
That's not just a new 'Vette, that's a Z06. What idiot would put a system in a Z06? Why not build up a coupe for less and not waste your money on all the lightweight parts that come with the Z06? Not only that, but up the interior will hurt the resale value.

To each his own, I guess. I hate to see it happen to such a nice car, though.

-Chris

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well it's quite obvious he has the money to do whatever.......i mean why put it in a 'vette but hell, if i had the money i may think a lil dif

·
Registered
43 Posts
I HATE HIM!
I HATE HIM!
I HATE HIM!!!

Not really, just extremely freakin' jealous!:cry:

·
/=||=/
589 Posts
You'll hate me more next weekend or the one after... hopefully I can finish my truck bed by then but payday is the 15th so I may not have enough for parts :mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts