S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now OWN my S10! Certified check for $800 went out today. Since it is my only mode of transportation, the repo ppl can't take it. Now, I have to work on my other 5 loans. :rolleyes:

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
I owe like $1700 on my blazer and my s10 is paid off. Congrats man i cant wait to finish payin mine off.

·
Blazin on 8!
1,782 Posts
Very nice! Your credit score will go up too! My Sonoma was supposed to cost around $8500, but with $HIT credit, the actual cost was closer to TWICE THAT!!! I can't believe I've only had it for 3.5 years! I'm supposed to pay it off Dec. of 08, but I'm gonna pay it off with the tax return in Feb. Then I gotta work on my 01 Honda... Still my "new" car. Gonna be paying on that for A WHILE... :rant:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
I paid my truck off back in April, it's great only having to pay insurance and gas.

·
Trick Motor Sports
137 Posts
I paid my truck off back in April, it's great only having to pay insurance and gas.
Yeah I know what u mean but not for long, im getting me a new toy thats bagged so I'll be payin on that for bout 2 years but its worth it

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Yeah I know what u mean but not for long, im getting me a new toy thats bagged so I'll be payin on that for bout 2 years but its worth it
Ha that is the key, resisting the urge to get something else just because you aren't making payments anymore!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts