S-10 Forum banner

I need your eyes

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  S10Fan 
#1 ·
I picked up a pair of seats from a friend yesterday. We have no idea what they came out of. The best I can tell, the seats have not been recovered and are in their original factory condition. If I can identify what they fit, I may be able to buy factory type covers and save some bucks.

The picture is here………..

http://www.geocities.com/s10_1987/newseats.html

Thanks!

#2 ·
i cant help yah there

#3 ·
beats me too but they are pretty damn nice lookin

#7 ·
They look like recaros

Could be out of any german caraudi ,BMW,probally VW rabbit from the covering,They are comfortable,I have a set in my s-10.If you weld you some brackets and move them a little closer to the doors you can mount a 85/86 camaro console in there .

#8 ·
A firend of mine who is into German cars says they mightb e out of an older Mercedes, they had checkered seats back then....

#10 ·
The "German" car source makes sense. The seats came from a friends shop that specializes in Mercedes and other German cars.

I made up some brackets and bolted them in last week, they fit like a glove. I'm planning on covering them in tweed later this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.