S-10 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo I just got my first truck a few months ago,its a 2001,step side,ext. cab,zq8.Its gonna be a full on mini,laid out on 20's.Ive done alot of reserch,but I cant realy find what im lookin 4!I want a simple,but fast f/b kit with about a 7 gallon tank.Should I just bulid my on kit or what?I realy need yall minitruckers to help me out and get strated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,but suicideroors dosent carry a 7 gallon tank or the f/b switchs that im lookin 4!And Id also like 2 know what size airlines and compressor should I use?

·
keepin it low
234 Posts
well i have an air zenith and i luv it, but if your not wanting to spend 300 bucks on a compressor, a viair 450 would be good, and if your looking for speed in your bounce, go with 1/2 line, i'm running 3/8s and it's not bad, not fast enough to hop the front end though

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
highlife251 said:
Thanks,but suicideroors dosent carry a 7 gallon tank or the f/b switchs that im lookin 4!And Id also like 2 know what size airlines and compressor should I use?
Curious, why is that you won't budge on a 7 gal tank, but you have no clue about airline or the compressor you want to use?

What size valves do you intend on using?

·
braaaaaaaaaaap
1,618 Posts
highlife251 said:
what kinda switches are you talkin about?

i run 1/2" blitzluft valves and 1/2" ai line 2- viair 380s and a 9 gal. tank. i am only runnin 4 valves for f/b control. its pretty quick for only 4 valves.

·
keepin it low
234 Posts
yeah there's a bunch u need to figure out, like what airbags u want, aftermarket a-arms or stock, the rear setup, size of notch, size of airline, 1/2 is best, brand of valves, since u just want f/b u just need 4 valves, and if your just planning on using 1 compressor don't go anything bigger than a 10 gal.

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
slamminmini said:
yeah there's a bunch u need to figure out, like what airbags u want, aftermarket a-arms or stock, the rear setup, size of notch, size of airline, 1/2 is best, brand of valves, since u just want f/b u just need 4 valves, and if your just planning on using 1 compressor don't go anything bigger than a 10 gal.
Actually anything beyond 5-6 gallons is too much for a Viair, the AZ's may be able to push a little more to fill a 10 gal in sufficient time without overworking itself, but I've never dealt with them.

And yeah F/B can be done with 4 valves, but 6 would be better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts