S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright first off, Chilton and Haynes are about as useless as it gets. I need two wiring diagrams

1. 84 S-10 Blazer complete engine/dash the whole nine yards

2. Light duty van/full size truck 1993 350 TBI and auto tranny. I need this one to do some wire integration.

Thanks alot guys, if you have a really good line on this one send me and email at [email protected].
Thanks
Stefan

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
Gimme the model number on your ecu for the 350 and i can get you hooked up with the wireing for that. i have a 87 service manual for the s-10s wich could probably help you out too. Your in for a easier job than i had intergrating the harnesses i went from a 86 2.8 to a 91 4.3. how are you going to tackle the vss?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am gonna go to an electronic speedo. Actually I am changing my whole dash over to autometer. I can't give you a number off the ECU cuz its not here yet LOL!!! I can tell you its out of a 93 Chevy conversion van(the big continent cruising grandpa/grandma one) And it has a 4L60e hooked to it. As for the service manual. I have the 82-87 Chilton but it doesn't have the wiring diagram. I need the what wire does what/yellow and green make blue, wire by wire diagram.
Thanks for the help man. These forums rock!!!!!!!!
Stef

·
Registered
433 Posts
Tha_Boom said:
Gimme the model number on your ecu for the 350 and i can get you hooked up with the wireing for that. i have a 87 service manual for the s-10s wich could probably help you out too. Your in for a easier job than i had intergrating the harnesses i went from a 86 2.8 to a 91 4.3. how are you going to tackle the vss?
AHHH!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! well... about 1 week ago would have helped! anyhow, http://www.missourimx.com/misc/s-10/disk1/MVC-011F.JPG that is what i experinced! There are 2 remaining mystery wires from the fuse area to the relay on the steering collum. if you can send that diagram via e-mail to [email protected] it would be a BIG help!

thanks!
chris<pixelmonkey:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
pixelmonkey said:

AHHH!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! well... about 1 week ago would have helped! anyhow, http://www.missourimx.com/misc/s-10/disk1/MVC-011F.JPG that is what i experinced! There are 2 remaining mystery wires from the fuse area to the relay on the steering collum. if you can send that diagram via e-mail to [email protected] it would be a BIG help!

thanks!
chris<pixelmonkey:

I will have to see if i can get them scanned in. the gm diagrams are wierd to read.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
man if u want really good diagrams an arn't afraid to spend alittle money on them id go with www.helminc.com they do all the GM manuals for the shops i got a full shop manual for my 03 sonoma an its crazy the stuff thats in there lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts