S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The passenger side window on my 85 S-10 keeps falling out of the track. I had to put the window back in the regulator at the bottom of the window, but when cranking the window up and down, it still slips out of the track. Are there suppost to be clips that hold the window in place in the track and if so, where can I get them?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Nathan

·
Registered
389 Posts
67post said:
The passenger side window on my 85 S-10 keeps falling out of the track. I had to put the window back in the regulator at the bottom of the window, but when cranking the window up and down, it still slips out of the track. Are there suppost to be clips that hold the window in place in the track and if so, where can I get them?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

-Nathan
I honestly have no clue but superglue is the schiznit:thumbup:

·
Registered
12,726 Posts
there is a clip that goes around the window that keeps it in the track at the back of the door. If you look at the glass when it pops out you probably will see either a hole in the glass on the back edge or whatever is left of the clip. they sell em at autozone for bout 2 bucks for a set.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I still thing superglue is the bomb

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah my 85 S-10 has the same problem and i bought the clip and put it on and my found that my track is screwed up too...it was a good day...haha

·
Registered
265 Posts
yeah...for now...im gonna have the dents and stuff taken out and my truck painted before i start worryin about that...its not like any hot chicks ride with me or nothin...if so...i would have fixed my a/c:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts