S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ok, i am gettin an ext cab after my truck is sold, well this wat i need... i need pics of ext cab systems... BUT i need them to be dual 12" sub boxs... perfer custom boxs!! i am gunna be using 2 12" MTX 9500 Thunder subs!!! and 2 MTX Thunder 942 amps, with 2 SVR batterys !! hehe im gunna go pretty big on my system.. but i want something that looks clean but crowed in a way of audio elctronics... just post ur dual 12" boxs that are in ur ext cab thanks

-db

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also want to run like some 8000 series mtx ONLY becouse i want something that will sound good for just cruising then use the 9500's for pounding... and maybe both... i seen the pg car running 3 ti 10"s and 1 ti-elit 12" and holly shit it was too loud to sit in

-db

·
Peanuts Performance
117 Posts
Yeah, the 1501D is only $400. You have to have them order and send it to your house for free. Its an awesome deal considering it runs for about $700.

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ya that looks to be a good amp ill have to see wat i can get them for thanks guys but i really need some pics

-db

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no not really but that looks sweet, im lookin for a mad set up in a ext cab first gen s10/s15 for 2 12"S thanks

looks tight though

-db

1 - 8 of 8 Posts