S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help, I have A couple of questions? I have been using Rock Fosgate 12" DVC's for about 4 years now. I am wanting to go with A fiberglass enclosure with 4 12's in my X-cab. My question is how does Audiobahn 12" AW121T, AW1251T stack up to Fosgate 12's? I have never used Audiobahn speakers, but I really like their Flame design. I am wanting to turn two speakers inward and maybe two outward to expose the flame designs. I was told to go with 4 12" HE2 Fosgate's, but I noticed that they only have A 4 Star rating and the Audiobahn 12's have A five star rating. Any info on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
do yourself a favor and get the flame compression series otherwise known as AW1208T (<<<since you want 12's. there are also AW1008T and AW1508T.)they have a better power handling and probably sound quality than the other audiobahns you listed, may require a little more airspace, but we need to know your budget. since you are listing the HE2's then i must guess you have realatively deep pockets, if you plan on audiobahns go with the higher level ones, not the stamped flame subs with paper cones.

·
Killermike's Idol
179 Posts
I have a set of audiobahn aw15n00Q's i my x-cab and they sound really good,my friend had 2 12's in his and they sounded nice and deep

·
1-4-SHO
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I appreciate the info guys. Let me ask you another question, what if I went with 3 or 4 AW1006T's? I have A punch 700s amp. How many could I run on this amp? Is it possible to run 3 off of it maybe 4 off of it? I am mainly wanting to spend between $450.00--$550.00 on subs. Thank's guys!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts