S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a fish that isn't sold in my area. If someone is willing to get one from their Local fish store, and ship it to me I will pay them. I'll pay you the full price of the fish and shipping, plus $25.

I'm serious, and I'll send you the money beforehand so you dont have to go out of pocket to purchase the fish or pay for shipping.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm of course talking about a special color "Cichlid" that I can't find....no big deal really.

I've also got a 4GB Ipod full of music I'd trade for this service.....whatever you would prefer.

·
Slap my meat on your pita
8,091 Posts
If I wasnt going away this weekend I could have gotten it done for ya, but if you still need it next week I could do it. What kinda fish is it?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been looking for the fish for about 6 months now. I can wait another week or so...you guys are my last hope. :)

PM me if you want details about anything.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
lol chiclids are cool. i had 3 now i have one but hes huge...white and black zebra striped.... i need a bigger tank for him. i only have a 20 gal long i need a high one or maybe a 55gal...

·
Welding Member
6,314 Posts
Id do it but i have no pet stores any where near me:(

haha i want my ipod now

i printed it an shipped it

just glue it to your tank

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unfortunately the print out won't work. lol.

The fish should be no more than $30 max....$25 or so for shipping. I'll send you the cost plus $25....or the Ipod.

The Ipod is the newer Ipod Nano (silver)...It's got about 1,000 songs on it now, just about every kind of music you could want. Hard Case, Headphones, Usb Cord. I just dont use it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts