S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1ST GEN S10 GURU
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this probably isnt the correct section for this post but o well.

i own a beautiful clean 1992 gmc sonoma ext cab 2wd
120k miles
4.3 v6
700r4
a/c, cruise, tilt.

i want to trade for a 4wd blazer or maybe a truck. i have only owned s10s. this truck is clean, bone dry motor and trans. this truck looks new in the interior and under the hood. i was just wanting some input or advice on what to do. i dont want a huge lift just something decent maybe with 33s or in that range. this is my only truck and i would possibly trade it for a dependable 4wd blazer or truck.

·
Registered
173 Posts
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************so are you advertising it or are you asking a question?**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
i dont get it?????

·
1ST GEN S10 GURU
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would say its being advertised, yes. i know what im thinking but sometimes it doesnt come out right. LOL sorry

·
Registered
441 Posts
I would solid axle the front of yours,make it 4x4 and put some 33-35 radials on it, that is a very clean an nice looking rig, it would look really good up in the air.
for the money difference in trading up to a 4x4, you could stick into that one and come out even or ahead.

·
1ST GEN S10 GURU
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in a small duplex and this is my only vehicle so im screwed on that way right now. thats why i was thinking about trading.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
why not just lift it with come spindles and shackles there's a whole part of the forum on lifting 2wd trucks you will find lots of stuff in there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts