S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guiys i am in need bad of a Steel Round Tube that goes from one side of my axle to the other right before the differental start and bends over it to the other side of the axle like in the pic... Could someone make me this noone down here has the right bender...

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,270 Posts
I might be able to do that for ya give me some dimensions of bend and of steel tube and i will let you know for sure

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,270 Posts
you have to give me specific dimensions if it is a multiple bend with notched ends ready to weld and if so what angle you want and radius of bend all that sure I can bed a peice to make an arc but you have to have a plan of what ya need for sure, let me know man I will be in town for about 3 weeks or so

btw I lke that idea it looks good and eliminates welding on the pumpkin or a bracket..sweet

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,270 Posts
iLLblazer said:
that will be 4 bends to make it come out in front of the dif like that. and depending on your bar mounting setup, you may want to just run the tube over the dif instead of over and infront of it. (if u need the extra bar length, since the uppers and lowers should ideally be as close to the same length as possible)
all depends on the radius of bend your machine is capable of.. it can be made however you want it to look with the right equipment

·
trust me
495 Posts

·
Tuckin 29...... Inches...
718 Posts
Blazinlow15 said:
Man that is the exact thing i am looking for... Same ben and everything.. WHo made that for u?
Me... with a piece of tube stock and a 80 dollar hydraulic bender from harbor freight...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
werd i make them go right over the diff as well, last one i did was before my tubing bender tho and i just make it with a section of 1.5" tubing and a torch..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts