S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a new 2001 S10 and I was wanting to fix it up alittle. However I really dont know where to start, dont know any really cool ideas, and dont know how to go about getting the product. Please help me, if you know of anything cool to do to my S10 please let me know. I basically have an unlimited buget and wild imagination so anything goes. Please give me some ideas on what to add such as sickers, decals, interior and exterior additions, lights, tires, radio,......anything. Please help me out.
S10 lover in trouble
Josh

·
Registered
6,374 Posts
wardj5 said:
I have recently purchased a new 2001 S10 and I was wanting to fix it up alittle. However I really dont know where to start, dont know any really cool ideas, and dont know how to go about getting the product. Please help me, if you know of anything cool to do to my S10 please let me know. I basically have an unlimited buget and wild imagination so anything goes. Please give me some ideas on what to add such as sickers, decals, interior and exterior additions, lights, tires, radio,......anything. Please help me out.
S10 lover in trouble
Josh
ehhh what are you wanting ther eis a ton of mods body mods engine mods interior mods and exterior mods you can do....

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
you have to be a little more specific as to what you want to do. The people here are really good at helping out but you'll need to post more info. What size of engine do you have..stuff like that. Basic mods wil include a good stereo system(do you have reg/ext cab?), suspension drop, new wheels, air intakes, headers..the list goes on and on.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wanting to fix up the exterior and interior, not the engine. I just wanted to put it over the edge. I have already added a bug shield, wind reflectors over the side windows, and a bed liner. I just wanted to add something extra. I was thinking about a small brush guard, an electronic back window, or possible a sunroof. I also really wanted to fix up the interior but I really have no idea where to start on that. I just mainly wanted some ideas, different view points, and advice from experienced car fixer-upers.
Thanks!
Josh

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
you could always paint some of you interior peices. I did mine and it made a big difference. Neon lights/black lights. New gauges. Billet accesories. Check out the interior styling forum and get some ideas from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts