S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a problem i need help i narrowied my choices down to 2 bumper covers and their both from street scene so i need help on which one to pick that would look on a black ext cab truck with a full chrome phantom grill

should i get this one.............. this is gen. 1
http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.cfm?PartID=11621&PartFamilyID=535&SubCategoryID=300&CategoryID=25

or should i go for #2 which is this one........this is gen. 3
http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.cfm?PartID=11625&PartFamilyID=535&SubCategoryID=300&CategoryID=25

they are both the same price so either one would look good i just need a series of judges so opinons needed plz thnx n advance

smacked

·
Give the po' man a break.
285 Posts
Gen. 3, no question.

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do ne of u know if this bumper is compatiable towards a 96 s10 meanning will it bolt on with no problems?? or will i have to buy extra hardware in order to achieve this bumper to fit???

·
2.2 drifter
1,907 Posts
i'm not really shure about that, you would half to cut holes out in eather one for the bumper lights, look at xenon, they have fit over ones

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
zYgoTe said:
Gen 1 is way cleaner.
your right about that bumper it would look amazing with my grill combo zy

but yet again so would the other one
hmmmm ne others want to cast their opinion in this thread!!!!

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chopz33 said:
gen 3
imo

wylie tx
i still cant believe there is someone on here from where im from
yep hopefully in 2 weeks ill be one of the nicest trucks in town theirs more fullsized lowered trucks then mini`s here and i still have yet to seen a clean dime in town so thats good for me :headbang:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
gen. 1

·
chopz33
566 Posts
SMACKEDS10 said:
yep hopefully in 2 weeks ill be one of the nicest trucks in town theirs more fullsized lowered trucks then mini`s here and i still have yet to seen a clean dime in town so thats good for me :headbang:

well i still roll through every now and then!!

·
364 Lq9 in the works..
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
chopz33 said:
well i still roll through every now and then!!

then next time u come in we should chill and hang out sometime if u want :) besides its better to cruise with more then one clean truck :dunce:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts