S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Everyone,

I am currently looking at bagging my 99 S-10 xtreme but I do not know were to start. I also plan on doing a body drop while having it apart.

If I could get a kick in the right direction it would be much appreciated. Like where to get parts, snaggs people ran into with their builds, and overall cost of the modification.

Thanks for your time :)

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
Welcome to s10forum where we do everyone's research for them...

NOT :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man just go through the FAQ area in this bagging it section and read through other project builds. There's no one way to go about it but you can get an idea of what will work for you. I don't have a huge post count because I just read through and search A LOT! Lol

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
And sell me you front valance

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys for the comments, after posting this and a lot of digging around the forum I found the information I was looking for. And no the extreme kit is staying on 'er.

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
If you do body drop it, it is impossible to keep it on there.
This. What would the point of BD'ing it be if you are going to lay out on the plastic anyway?

·
Inferno Fab
4,441 Posts
Exactly, no point in going through all that work to body drop and leave the kit on. That kill will get destroyed the first time you lay it out.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
thanks guys for the comments, after posting this and a lot of digging around the forum I found the information I was looking for. And no the extreme kit is staying on 'er.
Xtreme*

Hell you cant even bag one without destroying the kit, let alone bd one.

·
Proud Canadian
960 Posts
This guy speaks the truth^^ I bagged my x this time last year and the kit is already ****ed. She's coming off this spring, hate that plastic shit now. Looks nice at stock height but if she's bagged it doesn't look as nice IMO. Rather see metal on the ground than plastic

·
I ride low
265 Posts
yeah the extreme is like a knock off body drop...even if you dont body it id pull the kit off or you will bust it all up...and do research research research...dont be scared to search

1 - 17 of 17 Posts