S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much do you want for it?
you could put it in a flat rate USPS box... If you wanted to get rid of it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry to get your hopes up, I remembered I had to replace the bracket because it has a broken bolt hole ear. I only kept it because it's connected to a working pump but the bracket is broken.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody else know where I could even find one, other than a junk yard.. the ones around me are fresh out of these brackets, and i cant seem to find em on the internet...

·
Awww..you ain't got shit!
3,383 Posts
Going to the junkyard this weekend. Let me see if I can come up with one. I wouldn't hold my breath though. I've been looking for a spare for the inevitable too.

·
3,383 Posts
y not buy a new one. i got one from the chevy dealership for around 45 bucks
I was unaware that it was available. To my knowledge it isn't. New old stock maybe...Then again, I shouldn't believe everything I read. You do learn something every day.

·
3,383 Posts
No luck at the junkyard man. Sorry. Most of the trucks were 4cyl, 4.3, or if they had 2.8, they were either early, or missing the engine or the bracket. I'd like to score an additional one for myself as well.

I didn't find what I needed either. Damnit. However, I did find a first gen Blazer bumper that I put on my truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't need a bracket or a ps pump I need to know the sizes of the bolts that go in the bracket I cant seem to find mine can find them anywhere it is for the 2.8 litre v6 on a 89 s10 Tahoe lt ext cab 5 speed manual 4x4 pickup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts