S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i know my truck isnt that great but i finaly got pictures to work now that i have a gallery n if they dont this time ima be really mad here they are

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
only dif from those to now is i have 82 camaro wheels on it thats bout it

·
Steel Chariot Customs
4,208 Posts
so you only have ground effects on the back but nowhere else???that looks ..kinda weird..i know you got the front but u need sides before u can do the back

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol na the rear kit is molded into the rear step when i bought the stepside thats how it came im ordering the rest of the kit next payday

·
StraightEdge
503 Posts
one way to cure that..... STEPSHAVERS!!!! lol truck does have a lot of potential.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Lovin' the primer, I'm with everyone else, get the rest of the kit, it has a lot of potential.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well im ordering my kit hopefully tom. then my hood next month i still have damge to the pasenger door and cab corner from the wreck that needs fixed, then ima paint it any suggestions on a color?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Truckinmy15 said:
well im ordering my kit hopefully tom. then my hood next month i still have damge to the pasenger door and cab corner from the wreck that needs fixed, then ima paint it any suggestions on a color?
Paint it white, if you are painting it yourself white is one of the easiest colors to paint, it hides a lot of minor imperfections that would be noticeable in other colors, plus, white looks really good.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can someone photoshop or whatever u call it in one of these colors, midnight blue, a white, a yellow and then a nice looking orange by any chance

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
im gettint he kit from wings west, so the rear can stay like that, n im not going to do a stepshaver, like it as it is i just need some grounds under the doors n front of the bed, ordering a new airdamn to so i anyone want the one on it let me know ill see if i have a better pic so u can actually see the front

ok here is the airdamn thatl be for sale once my new kit comes in

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
I love it! I can see it looking really good with the kit, yes, try a white, it will look nice, as well as a blue.... I like the valance on it now...I take its got a 2.2L? 5spd i hope!?

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Wicked Mayhem said:
i say you just get some regular steps for the bed. dont do stepshavers.
YOU shut up! :finger: :D

Don't listen to him man, your truck really does need stepshavers. Otherwise its looking good!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, yeah the cap sticks out because i havent gotten one to fit a stepside bed yet the dealer i ordered it from screwed up and has to order another one, yeah its a 2.2 5spd

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
hey a two tone paint job would look sweet... im thinking a light orange on the bottom and a creme white on top.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts