S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know my truck isnt that great but i finaly got pictures to work now that i have a gallery n if they dont this time ima be really mad here they are

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
only dif from those to now is i have 82 camaro wheels on it thats bout it

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol na the rear kit is molded into the rear step when i bought the stepside thats how it came im ordering the rest of the kit next payday

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Lovin' the primer, I'm with everyone else, get the rest of the kit, it has a lot of potential.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well im ordering my kit hopefully tom. then my hood next month i still have damge to the pasenger door and cab corner from the wreck that needs fixed, then ima paint it any suggestions on a color?

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Truckinmy15 said:
well im ordering my kit hopefully tom. then my hood next month i still have damge to the pasenger door and cab corner from the wreck that needs fixed, then ima paint it any suggestions on a color?
Paint it white, if you are painting it yourself white is one of the easiest colors to paint, it hides a lot of minor imperfections that would be noticeable in other colors, plus, white looks really good.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can someone photoshop or whatever u call it in one of these colors, midnight blue, a white, a yellow and then a nice looking orange by any chance

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
im gettint he kit from wings west, so the rear can stay like that, n im not going to do a stepshaver, like it as it is i just need some grounds under the doors n front of the bed, ordering a new airdamn to so i anyone want the one on it let me know ill see if i have a better pic so u can actually see the front

ok here is the airdamn thatl be for sale once my new kit comes in

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol, yeah the cap sticks out because i havent gotten one to fit a stepside bed yet the dealer i ordered it from screwed up and has to order another one, yeah its a 2.2 5spd

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.