S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
are you hiding the front end? haha. i like the frame work in the back. i always enjoy seeing some custom frame work. looks good to me, keep it up

·
MiniTruckn' Bad Ass
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not showing the front end conversion just yet, all that is left is to make the bumper fit and put a grille in it. Then I will show it. And no one has done it yet, so I don't want any posers coping me.

·
MiniTruckn' Bad Ass
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will never get done!! I don't work on it that much. But I hope to have it drivable and all in primer by feb. or March, so I can drive to some shows.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
LOL ya I want to have mine ready to drive again in February but I really need to start saving my money and stop doing stupid things...I broke a window at work yesterday cuz I was really pissed off and there went money for my tubular control arms. Oh well, your truck looks dope dude, got any other shots?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I am going to put honda element headlights on mine upside down. U aren't doing that are u? If u are I am going to smash your truck up!!! by the way nice truck.

·
MiniTruckn' Bad Ass
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no molded bumper, that's gay and would break off the first time I drag it! sorry- not doing anything honda either

·
MiniTruckn' Bad Ass
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and before anyone asks, there is over 60 ft. of 3/4 tubing bracing this floor. I have walked on it . I took pics but only with a reg. camera. they will be up soon.

·
Bolt-On Body Dropz
2,617 Posts
DimeBagged said:
and before anyone asks, there is over 60 ft. of 3/4 tubing bracing this floor. I have walked on it . I took pics but only with a reg. camera. they will be up soon.
I sure as hell wouldn't walk on my body dropped bed. If anyone is even looking at my truck like they might sit on it I flip out on them.

1 - 20 of 468 Posts