S-10 Forum banner

I Hate Bambi!

655 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Twirl 
#1 ·
man, i just cannot get a break with my trucks, the first xtreme i had, rolled it... now just got this truck maybe 2 weeks ago, and i run into a herd of deer last night. i was coming down deerlake road and came around a corner seeing 1 deer, figuring ok he stays to his side ill stay to mine, well when i got all the way around the corner i see about 8 deer chillin in the middle of the road, so i slam on my breaks and veer to the right, and the guy behind me slams on his breaks and just keeps straight, welp.. of course my luck all of those bastards run my way, i hit 2 head on and about 4 or 5 hit the side of my truck, so now i have a bent hood, cracked grille, bumper is f'ed, and about 15 dents on the drivers side. MAN I LOVE FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 ·
i have seen deer only in the everglades and the keys in florida...luckily i havent hit any BUT i have almost hit a few snowbirds (some on purpose) if ya know what i mean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.