S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a pretty weird question...but I'd like a couple straight answers and then you can do your usual jacking around. To the point....is there anyway to tell if a chick has been sleeping with other guys when you sleep with her? I have been hearing a lot of stuff about my ex girlfriend that I was supposed to 'stick' with...and now I don't know her at all anymore. All her morals or whatever are like...gone...anyways, can you tell? I dno...like I said, weird ass question...

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy shit...I clicked off topic and it came here...move please mr MOD!!!:banghead:

·
Quicker than a Hummer!
349 Posts
Ahhhh hahahaha

Dude what a ummm SKETCHY deal :)

You must be joking.... i have a long story that I wont even bring up.. but I found out about the ex messing around when we were talking about getting back together.. at least i was 10 times even (hope she isnt surfing this forum)

Lets see...

If it tastes like curdled milk and you feel like you are driving an S10 through an auto carwash right behind a F550 truck then I would think SO!!!! :idea: :sawzall: :nono: :banghead:

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eh...curdeled milk....

We need a MOD to work the grave yard shift man....

·
Quicker than a Hummer!
349 Posts
Yeah.. I was on shift tonight... gotta stay on schedule!

-Cottage cheese

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The "moral" part is hilarious. Some people think sleeping out of wedlock is immoral, so how much more immoral is it to sleep with someone while your sleeping with someone?

I'm just pointing out something that struck me funny. I am sorry for the frustrations associated with your situation.

·
Registered Loser
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About that whole moral thing....she had a lot....before I went out with her I was 'testing' her and she wouldn't even kiss me. 'I don't want to kiss people until I'm involved with them' Now she's making out with guys left and right that she doesn't even know! The worst part is, she doesn't tell me, and when I ask, she denys it. Now, why is she supposed to tell me? We were supposed to get back together again if I still felt it well...hah...I don't, yet she says she would do ANYTHING to keep me. Well....she fvcked up, so I'm free!!! Ya know any chicks???:pimp:

·
Got Beer?
1,599 Posts
Ok, here's the deal brother. When she was with you she got scared about commitment so she let you go and she let her guard down with other guys to test the waters to see what was out there. Now that she has had her fun and realized that guys are just hungry for that one thing (ya know what i mean) she also realized she let go someone that she could POSSIBLY spend the rest of her life with. NOW, it's up to you to realize that her latest title, is EX-girlfriend and that it happened for a reason and that she probably hurt you by doing that. You must really think hard if you want to go through with that again because if it happened once there is always that possibility that she is trying to play you to have someone for the holidays. I don't wanna sound so Dr. Drew about this but you asked for help and all I can do is help another brother out. Until then, do what you think will help you in the end. If it is to be come a man whore like she was to just make her jealous, then so be it! LOL! Take it easy man...

EDIT: I forgot to mention that those were "Words of wisdom from the O.D.B..." Have fun because you only live once!

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
DTB and find another girl.

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
there are up to F-650 trucks out there, as far as i know...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts