S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yah I've never seen those wheels either. They look really good. Now you need to drop that bish. :cool:

·
BARELY Tuckin' Tire
5,862 Posts
i've seen them before, and i LOVE THEM...i've never seen them actually on a truck before..but man those are hella tight!! good choice!..

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
someone photoshop that truck on the ground it would loooooook awessome..

·
i like caffeine
207 Posts
how much did they run you if you dont mind me asking?

they look real good on your truck, but a drop would make it so much sweeter.

kevin

·
EL COO COOI
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS FOR THE PROPS EVERYONE!! I already have a 2/3 drop and have all of the Belltech components to drop it more to a 4/5. (2" drop springs, 3"leafs, 2" blocks and shocks) The drop will really take away some of the wheelwell gap. I paid $1080 shipped for 1 pair of 17s and 1 pair of 18s. I originally wanted the 17s in the front but I decided to run 18s all around and dropped another $100 to upgrade sizes, so it came out to $1180 for 18 inch chrome OASIS IROCs. I am running 245 40 18 Falken ZIEX512 tires. I HAVE NOT REALLY SEEN THESE WHEELS ON ANY TRUCKS AT ALL, JUST ON EL CAMINOS, RIVEARAS, AND OTHER CHEVY OLD SCHOOL CARS. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MORE ANGLES OF THE RIMS LET ME KNOW AND ILL SNAP MORE!!! IF SOMEONE COULD DO A LITTLE PHOTOSHOP ON MY TRUCK, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!! LATER!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts