S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
18x7 Rozzi Detentions w/ 225/40/18 Hankook Ventus HR2's

I scored em for $900 with Adapters, Tuner Lugs, and Tires, and i got that heat too look at the bling.

Dont those pics make you wish u all lived in orlando...its like 68 outside at 9am on christmas eve, i love it.

:worship:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha maybe the next sonics cruise..itll be out there draggin it... :) time to make a new sig pic now...

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
looks sweet i hate my adapters tho , so i put them on the blaz and got new ones for the s10 im scared of them breaking i break studs on then almost every time i take a tire off but those look sick i love chrome i wish boyd made his rims in chrome

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah well the kid who had them had them on 2 sets of wheels so over a year of usage he said he never had any probs...although i need to replace studs on my rotors...i got 4 lugs holding both ethe front adapters on :/ and autozone was all out and i wasnt gonna wait to put the wheels on....im very impatient when it comes to stuff like that ...lol....yeah i wish boyd made chrome too...im still not use to the flat face cuz it makes the wheel look HUGE! esp compared to my 17's

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
Layd Dly said:
haha maybe the next sonics cruise..itll be out there draggin it... :) time to make a new sig pic now...
Yea it sucks working weekends, thats why i can never make it out there. But if you give me a date of the next cruise i will make sure to ask off.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the boyds i just grew out of...the 17's didnt cut it any more....i sitll love dish truck rims but i love chrome too and with the flat face they look huge on my truck i love it...plus are in pristine condition...he had to sell em i sold mine right quick for 750 so for 150 outta my pocket i upgraded...and man is chrome easier to wash i love it lol...

and for shaving waiting on money for a tailgate skin i have the filelrs and new lights at home....then the antenna and squirters are going too....then itll be time to peice together a new front end...bumper cover will be coming off this weekend i think

·
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME
2,031 Posts
first thing i though of was that the big flat face makes em look pretty big man. i think they look pimp as hell.... they, look a lot like neeper titans, which i always thought were nice lookin wheels....of course the ol' school boys are cool. but i think the new ones are a major improvement. :thumbup:

·
Shit's Weak
1,970 Posts
those wheels look huge for being 18s. they look good and even better because no else has them.

and damn your nice weather too. its really sunny here but i stepped outside and its like 30 degrees.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those pics look like they were takin at an office building near Lake Mary and Heathrow....I used to live in lake mary. Truck looks sweet, next time I come to orlando I wanna see it in person.

Looks like the offices on the road that goes from Rinehart to the Home Depot. Am I right?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts