S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i did some trading on here and got screwed in the deal.i thought i was getting 2 asco block valves but instead i got these funny looking valves.now here will not reply to me at all.there is not even enough wire to attach to.does anyone know anything about them.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
i believe if you take out the small screw it will take it away from the solenoid and than just carefully take it apart, loosen the set screw and remove the old wire and insert your wire into it

·
''true believers''
1,124 Posts
the look like the valves a kid in my town has,i think they came from aim.his work alright for know,but 4 how long?

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
lol, at first i thought this was going to be about me, but im the buyer. glad its not, looking forward to the valance from you.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
lol, at first i thought this was going to be about me, but im the buyer. glad its not, looking forward to the valance from you.
lol no its not you c.yours is going out today.you should have it in a couple days.i have been trying to get ahold of him for 4 days now and he want to reply.i aslo looked in the consumer reports and i'm not the first one to get screwed by him.he believed they were asco valve blocks but i got aim valves?do you all see why i'm upset.

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Well you can ditch those stupid solenoid connectors and tap wire connectors straight to the connector studs.

I learned that lesson because mine kept filling with water and corroding.

Other than that the valves should be fine. Not what you were thinking but still air valves. You might find more help with these in "baggin' it".

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not what you were thinking but still air valves. You might find more help with these in "baggin' it".
it is the whole fact that he said they were asco valves,not aim valves.he said he would check but then told me i didn't tell him to double check.how many of you all sell or trade stuff that you don't know what it is?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I agree he misrepresented them, did you ask for pictures beforehand when you asked him to check? Personally I will never order anything without pics unless it is from a reputable source.
never got any pics,and i guessed that he was reputable.hes been on here for a while.i guess that even thou we are s10 enthuists that some are still looking to rip others off.

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
never got any pics,and i guessed that he was reputable.hes been on here for a while.i guess that even thou we are s10 enthuists that some are still looking to rip others off.
Eh, if I've learned anything from this forum I've learned that there are assholes everywhere..

Sorry you got taken though.

·
Its that dam ADD!
4,742 Posts
I have those, they are from AIM

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i love my smc's too.but like i said i was told asco's and i thought 2 blocks hell yeah but got these instead.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts