Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I dunno what to do I sent Patrick Clark money for K&N FIPK Gen 2 for My 02' 4.3 and he never sent the intake to me? I dunno what to do I called the money order place and they said that it was cashed on Nov 4, 2004. I keep emailing him over and over and he always has excuses but cmon 3 months? I sent the money order like almost a month before he cashed it but I cant be out my money. I sent him $175 in a money order for the intake and to ship the intake but never got it. Can anyone give me some heads up? I got his address and I even found a pic of the guy on the internet (pretty sure its him). His name is Patrick Clark and lives in Oakmont PA. If anyone can maybe go to where he lives and see whats up that would be great but I dunno how u guys are about that. This is a serious thing here. Im really going out to get some help. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
send him an envelope full of flour, and put a note in there that says praise alah! then he will be scared shitless, and not wanna mess w/ you anymore. (reno 911) just call the police

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would I tell the Police? Whos Police do I call (his or mine)? I dont know his user name :rolleyes:

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
There are police agencys that deal with this type of fraud. As logn as you have proof of purchasing the MO and proof of sending it and then proof of him cashing it he is fugged if he aint go proff of sending the product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have proof of purchasing it and I have proof of him cashing it. Who do I go to to settle this?:dunno:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His address is:.

Patrick Clark
101 Washington Ave. APT# 324
Oakmont, PA 15139

Can anyone help me out there?

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
patrick clark = $hithead :)

i'm on your side bro. contact the police and have anything that was in writing from him saying he would ship you the product printed out, and all copies of anything pertaining to the deal printed out also. show proof of him giving you excuses. the police will favor you since you held your end, and anything printed out is hard proof.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, hes on this forum his name in it euphoboy Is it possible for any moderators to get some more info on the guy? Thanks

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,541 Posts
hell mess with his truck for being a dumb @$$, teach him not to steal

·
Registered
37 Posts
Kiss my ass. You got your product. I should sue you for posting my address online. I have yours too, now your into trouble little boy.:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Plus I moved from PA to your state now. Try and find me. I know I'll have a much easier time finding you. Watch your back.

·
UN-BANNED B!TCHES!!!!!
6,950 Posts
DAMN DUDE, this is from like almost FOUR years ago....... did you just wake up from a long nap??!!?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
now he can sue you for makin threats....

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
what a queer... bahaha

E -THUG E-THUG E-THUG

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.