S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
specializing in 98-up s10
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
taking apart a truck we had the bed off which leaves the the exhaust sticking out this one had a stainless tip and it sliced me good :rant: top it off with i smashed the crap out of my finger today too:( ..

this is my leg with my foot up on the desk taking the pic myself

and here is the exhaust tip i dont know why its so sharp but it is

·
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
its like 2 inches long and is cut in at a angle its kinda deep ..soon as i hit it i covered it with my hand and held pressure on it i did not even want to look at it casue i was sure it was not good then the blood staritng running out and i knew i was f***ed.. really pissed me off becasue i wanted to take my sea-doos i bought 4th of july weekend out .. last week end was a huracaine now this ..if i dont keep pulled togeater it will take for ever to heal s i dont think getting it wet will be so good !

·
on my way to pimpin
1,600 Posts
Yea man I feel ya, my bike got me good a little while ago, I got a bunch of scars on my knee from them sharp ass racing pedals. took 2 weeks to heal, they wouldnt stay closed up, so no swimming....

·
Registered
556 Posts
I Used To Slice My Shins All The Time When Id Walk By A Truck With The Bed Off Damn Hillbilly Tips Will Get You Everytime

·
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
WARNING: Bad Habits
936 Posts
Heh. I'd go and get stitches man i did the same kinda thing except instead of slicing it ripped a 2 inch long strip out about 1/2 inch deep. ****ing propane tanks. And be careful with that I know mine took like 4 months to fully heal inside. I was playing some football and slid on the wound even after the skin healed up and it filled with blood and became a bulbous mess I had to get the blood sucked out. Not fun.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts