S-10 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
SSRT-S10
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 98 ext cab s10/4.3/auto that I am in process of converting to a variation of a 99 extreme ext cab. I want to do a 2/3 drop. I am wanting a price on spindles ( the old style, 2 bearing runners) and a price on some 3in drop leafs please. Will I need drop shocks to work with this setup or not ? If yes.., please give me a price on them as well. This is for my B-Day present to myself....lol...

Thanks ahead of time.

l8taz,
Allen

P.S. Will I also need the angle blocks for the rear end as well ? If yes.., plz let me know a price on these as well.

·
The Static Drop Experts
2,260 Posts
I got a 98 ext cab s10/4.3/auto that I am in process of converting to a variation of a 99 extreme ext cab. I want to do a 2/3 drop. I am wanting a price on spindles ( the old style, 2 bearing runners) and a price on some 3in drop leafs please. Will I need drop shocks to work with this setup or not ? If yes.., please give me a price on them as well. This is for my B-Day present to myself....lol...

Thanks ahead of time.

l8taz,
Allen

P.S. Will I also need the angle blocks for the rear end as well ? If yes.., plz let me know a price on these as well.
Spindles $120 for house brand
Leaf Springs $230 for belltech

I would recommend using Nitro Drop 2 shocks front and rear $150.

If you are only wanting a 3" drop by using leaf springs then no lowering blocks are needed. However you may require setback plates, transmission spacer and carrier bearing spacer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts