S-10 Forum banner

i got new wheels

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  2000s10pusher 
#1 ·
heres some pics. i know it looks stupid without a drop but its coming. what size drop would you suggest?

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
i know, i know

the wheels are 18" mondera davanti's the tires are 215/35/18 nittos. i know theyre small thats the ones that were on it when i bought them. i'm looking for a little bigger size. i took the wheels off then next day. until i drop it down. but its all coming in the next two months so i'll keep some updated pics.

#8 ·
tires way too small

if you want to look good with 215/35/18s you better plan on dropping that thing down to 5/6 any less and your going to leave some wheel well gap which you should be trying to get rid of my lowering it

otherwise step up to some 245/40/18s all around and go 4/5

#9 ·
yeah

thats what i decided to do. get bigger tires and go with a 4/5. but i figured since i have the tires i might as well use them or sell them.

#10 ·
Re: yeah

2000s10pusher said:
thats what i decided to do. get bigger tires and go with a 4/5. but i figured since i have the tires i might as well use them or sell them.
if theyve got 75%+ tread take em off. all the guys bagging their s10s want 215/35/18 tires since thats what size you need to lay frame up front on 18s without cutting the wheel wells out.

you should be able to sell them.

#11 ·
yeah

the tires are maybe three weeks old. so i guess that would be a good idea. do you know how much they would go for? i just bought them with the wheels?

#12 ·
probably $200-250

id rather sell them for that and use the $$ to by 2 of the size tires you want.

#13 ·
cool

i might have already found a buyer locally. so that will be pretty cool. i'm gonna get some pics w/ new tires and a drop. pretty soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.