S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Beauty of All Wheel Drive
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I flush mounted my radio in my Bravada.
 

Attachments

·
The Beauty of All Wheel Drive
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EQ Housing....

Its not done yet, but you get the idea....
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,726 Posts
That looks good. Did you use a kit for the flush mount? I would like to do that to my blazer.
 

·
The Beauty of All Wheel Drive
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep it is a flushmount kit....

Tha_Boom said:
That looks good. Did you use a kit for the flush mount? I would like to do that to my blazer.
I originally had it in my Hombre(which I am now selling), its a firebird kit.....I cut off all the mounts and GLUED it to the dash. You have to cut the A/C duct to get it to flush mount.

John
 

·
The Beauty of All Wheel Drive
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mrt_s-10 said:
looks good man

thats an alpine right
Yes it is!!

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,726 Posts
Re: Yep it is a flushmount kit....

1quikAWD said:


I originally had it in my Hombre(which I am now selling), its a firebird kit.....I cut off all the mounts and GLUED it to the dash. You have to cut the A/C duct to get it to flush mount.

John

Ok cool. I had to cut the ducts in my dads 90 blazer to put in a sunfire factory stereo. Damn that plastic fools you it is tough.
 

·
The Beauty of All Wheel Drive
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Yep it is a flushmount kit....

Tha_Boom said:



Ok cool. I had to cut the ducts in my dads 90 blazer to put in a sunfire factory stereo. Damn that plastic fools you it is tough.
No way, I have an old soldering iron, plug it in, like a hot knife through butter(literally)!!!LOL!!

John:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,726 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Yep it is a flushmount kit....

1quikAWD said:


No way, I have an old soldering iron, plug it in, like a hot knife through butter(literally)!!!LOL!!

John:D
That sounds like how I repaired my old r/c car chassie on many of occasions. :D
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top