S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, im lookin in to bags right now. i really wanna lay frame. which setup can i get. i want it to be fully bolt on cause im not that great at welding. what all will it take to lay frame and how much will it cost. i got a 3/4 right now with springs and blocks. anything extra i will need? and will there be a need to have shocks up front? thanx in advance

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jonathon

yeah it is a daily driver. i thought the ride would be a lot smoother??? is it not a good thing to do to a daily driver?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Jonathon said:
is your truck a daily driver? i wouldnt do it to a daily driver
dude why the hell not???? my truck as well as many others on this board and others have daily drivers bagged,,,so why do you say not if it's a daily....

now for the guy asking the questions about bags i would suggest since you want fully bolt on that you look into the airlift 2nd gen setup it is completey bolt in except for the lower rear bag mounts i bleieve, comes with a bolt in notch, and everything and will lay out on 18/20's, or thwere is air ride technologies, kp components and a few others... good luck anymore qwuestions just ask

joshey

·
Registered
935 Posts
i didn't think you could lay frame without cutting out the fenderwells...but yeah if you can lay frame without cutting them out i would go for it

·
how low can you go?
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hipoblaze

do u know how much would that run me? wondering how much i need to save

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: hipoblaze

notlowenuf said:
do u know how much would that run me? wondering how much i need to save
you will need spindles up front, the airlift kit includes
front kit, rear kit, engine mounted compressor, and a 4 path system. This kit will lay frame with 18's up front and 20's in the rear. The price $3195.00 and comes with a year warranty according to oen of their guys....you might be bale to get it alittle bit cheapr form a dealer but i dunno for sure.

joshey

·
Are you Sittin Pretti?
74 Posts
won't lay all the way in the back if you don't do a C notch, You don't need to do some big notch. Just notch the frame and you'll lay. with 18s, you'll need to take out your fenders. And to lay with 20s in the back? I dunno about that, you would have to do a step notch with 20s.

·
Registered
222 Posts
DroppedmyS10 said:
won't lay all the way in the back if you don't do a C notch, You don't need to do some big notch. Just notch the frame and you'll lay. with 18s, you'll need to take out your fenders. And to lay with 20s in the back? I dunno about that, you would have to do a step notch with 20s.

dude that is what i said, the airlift kit comes with a complete bolt in setup including step notch that lays frame front and rear on 18's and 20's, yes you do need to cut through the bed...here are some pics of it installed on a couple trucks http://www.dndkustomz.com/projects_001.htm this one is hoppinonair's i beleive http://www.dndkustomz.com/projects_006.htm and here is it installed on a 1st gen http://www.dndkustomz.com/projects_008.htm

joshey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts