S-10 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am 18 years old and today got my 1st truck, an apple red 1994 s-10 ss. It only has 34,000 miles on it and its in mint condition, it is in as good as shape as any 2003 vehecile. It is all stock except for a soft toneau cover. I got it for $6000 what a bargin! Ill post pics of it if yall want just let me know.

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
Is that the original engine? I paid 6g for mine 2.5 years ago but it's on it's 3rd engine & tranny.

Congrats on the purchase! :)

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
welcome congrat, i paid 6g's for my 98 with 75k on the clock this time last year, so far so good

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
cool.. so u from stl? albert pujols is the man..

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
Good choice my man.... hehe i got the same truck.... although i've since made mine my own, 2001 front clip, droped, mx-3 seats, vette steering wheel...etc. i wanna see pics, i got mine about 1 year and a half ago and paid 5g's with 90,000miles on it, runs like a brand new truck (and gets it good) still! i love the truck and you couldn't have made a better choice, it'll last forever and ever "drive it till it blows up and rusts out.... then.... KEEP DRIVING IT!!!!"

that's my moto

LET'S SEE PICS!!! hehe :) :) :)

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Nice purchase. I got my SS over 3 years ago (beat you all) It had 36k miles at the time, I paid $10,400. Its got 65k on it now and had no major problems.

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
97S10SS said:
Nice purchase. I got my SS over 3 years ago (beat you all) It had 36k miles at the time, I paid $10,400. Its got 65k on it now and had no major problems.

ummm I got mine in '94 ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind words guys, to the dude who asked if I was from St Louis... No im just a huge Cardinals fan. I live in WV. Anyway heres the pics, there not very good because the garage is small but I'll take some more when ever it stops snowin.

·
I'LL CHROME ANYTHING!
4,970 Posts
DAMN clean.... you need some aco hardware grille insert :) like i have in this pic with my old front end... make a world of difference... nice truck you got there very very very clean.... good start NOW DROP IT hehe j/k do what you want it's your truck and you got a great start!!!!!

oh here's the pic

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen that engine so clean before! :eek:

What are your plans for it so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I already spent about 800$ on a stereo system (alpine cd player, 2 kicker 10's, phoenix gold amp)

I still plan to get euro tails, mesh grille insert, clear 3rd brake with red bowtie, put alpine 6.5's in the door, and eventually lower it and get some flames painted on.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Glad to see you in the family! I got a truck just like yours! Since then, though, I've did the 2000 GMC Envoy front end conversion. Looks sweet. Euro tails, interior paint work, etc. I'll post some pics if I can figure out how

1 - 18 of 18 Posts