S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got $500 to blow on mod(s) for my truck what should I get? I want the most bang for my buck! :bah:

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
get headers and an MSD 6A ignition. if you still have $$$ qafter those, MSD 8.5 MM wires. and intake like the K&N Gen II would be good in combo with a high flow exhaust like Gibson or Flowmaster.

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
SS4Real said:
I just got $500 to blow on mod(s) for my truck what should I get? I want the most bang for my buck! :bah:
Electric fan = 190.95 + Shipping from www.summitracing.com
Flowmaster muffler = 50-70 (depends on what you get and where you get it)
Instalation of Muffler = 40 MAX
MSD 6A = 131+shipping from www.summitracing.com
MSD Wiring harnass 8877 = 25
TPS-TEC - 20 from www.summitracing.com

There you go and you still have a little left over..

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I got $500 to blow on mods what should I get?

MightyMouseJ5 said:

which one are you seeing there? i am looking at part number CEI-102017 and it is $89.99
Hmmm ok. I bought mine it wasn't as expensive.

well then ya screw that...

Ummm if you have a "custom intake" get the K&N 9 inch filter for it, knn-re-0810 it should be around 50 bucks...

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanx for all the ideas, I'll probably end up getting headers and dual exhaust but what kinds should I get?

·
2,186 Posts
SS4Real said:
Thanx for all the ideas, I'll probably end up getting headers and dual exhaust but what kinds should I get?
headers: i would use either JBA or Edelbrock, i know for a fact that the Edelbock unit comes with a y-pipe, i am not sure about the JBA's

Exhaust: i would go with a 2 chamber flowmaster

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
ok here's what i would do, put the 500 into the stock market and wait for it to turn into like 15000 and then buy a v8 and drop it in, imo thats the best mod anyone could ever do anyone agree

·
2,186 Posts
y2kblkxtreme said:
ok here's what i would do, put the 500 into the stock market and wait for it to turn into like 15000 and then buy a v8 and drop it in, imo thats the best mod anyone could ever do anyone agree
a v8? yeah i agree!

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
nothing is a better idea than puttin money in the market but when ya get money like that ya wanna hurry up and get the mods.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts