S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This truck has the perfect stance, trim, wheels, engine, everything. Its amazing. I want to try to build mine exactly like this one except mine is a longbed.

Those are stock wheels, I dont know if they are stock 235/75/15 tires though.

Doesnt look lifted much to me if any... Says hes got it on a 94 zr2 chassis. I guess thats what Max was talking about, swapping the wide track axels for an extra 2" of width on each side.

It sold for 9,500 at mecum. Money well spent.

What do you think?

HIGHLIGHTS
  • 4-wheel drive
  • Frame-off build in 2018
  • 1992 S10 body
  • 1994 ZR2 chassis
  • 4.3L Syclone turbocharged V-6 engine
  • Manual transmission
  • Maroon exterior and interior
  • Eagle rods
  • Forged pistons
  • Competition cam
  • Scanmaster 3

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Truck Automotive parking light

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
1994 S10 4x4
210 Posts
Did the ZR2s come with the stick? I thought they were all auto. But that is one of the most beautiful trucks I have seen in a long time. Best of luck with your build!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah that's it, I had a 90 that was seafoam green and had 3 inch lift 31 10 50s, I miss her so bad, was my first vehicle and I been in love every since, I got out and flipped it one day in the pouring rain right after I pulled my buddy out of the ditch I pulled out and grabbed second and posi'd threw 3rd and tryed to walk it out a sharp curve and I lost it, think I was 18, had to be a show off, funny thing was the law just made it out of sight, and soon as I flipped my buddy just happened to pull up in his Cummins and had a log chain and flipped it back over and I drove it 5 miles home like ace Ventura with head hanging out the window to see and rain beating the ****out my face, oh the good ol days

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what size tires do you think those are. i know the wheels are stock 15x7 unless he had them widened.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts