S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Cynicx, I figured out how to post pics. So here ya go.

Attachments

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another,

Attachments

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I want to do to it. Have the rollpan and SS mirrors are coming.

Attachments

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Front, slightly modified,

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops, no pic, try that again...

Attachments

·
E.M.A. Customs
266 Posts
are you serious?????:woah:

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I'm assuming you're talking about the yellow stripe. I'm not sure about that, but definetly tint, billet grill, etc. :D

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
ketchup and mustard

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
2000s10pusher said:
ketchup and mustard
makes for something really nasty when mixed......honestly when i see red and yellow mixed on a scheme like that i automatically think rice........ya got something good going.....don't ruin it

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, I always wanted that yellow stripe, but now that I see it I'm not so sure. Maybe down the road sometime after I finish the exterior and everything starts to get old and boring.:dunno:

Later, Jamie

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Did somebody say... McDonalds?

Seriously though... I wouldn't do the yellow, too ricey looking. And I don't know about the wing, not my style, but i've seen worse.

Attachments

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are pretty set in your ways, huh. No wings, no wild paint jobs. Maybe we need a new section just for us "riced out" trucks.:drinkhaha :booty:

P

·
0 Posts
It looks nice but dont do the yellow stripe
The wing is ok and after the roll pan
it will be sweet
but no yellow stripe

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I'll add my two cents. I say do what ya want to the truck cause artistic expression is a individual thing. Personally, I don't care for the yellow stripe down that low....but I do like Le'mans style stripes (like the optional ones on the 2002 S-10 Xtremes) that go down the hood and roof and out to the back...And I think that they would look great in the yellow you have selected!! That is my opinion, feel free to ignore me.....my wife does it all the time!!!!!

:thumbup:

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll add my two cents. I say do what ya want to the truck cause artistic expression is a individual thing. Personally, I don't care for the yellow stripe down that low....but I do like Le'mans style stripes (like the optional ones on the 2002 S-10 Xtremes) that go down the hood and roof and out to the back...And I think that they would look great in the yellow you have selected!! That is my opinion, feel free to ignore me.....my wife does it all the time!!!!!

Yeah, I'm not sure about the yellow on the bottom, but I do like the new racing stripes for the Xtremes, silver or yellow would look sweet.

Go here and check em out: (click on the Xtreme)
http://www.chevrolet.com/s10/index.htm

·
32,797 Posts
Don't do the yellow stripe:nono:
The rollpan would look nice, but the wing kinda kills the rear end
:( Other than that it looks good:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts