S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Notched Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the shockwave lower control arms.... and i am no even all the way down in those pics, i am held up by my tires =P i have 225/45/17 what do you guys think i need to lay out?

And the ride..... OMG.... it is superior to normal bags something fierce. I really like it.

And yes i have drop spindels =P i have been looking at the progess on your truck and it looks great, i wanted mine to look very similar when i was done and it did. :thumbup:

·
praise the lower'd
1,024 Posts
thanks

im debating wether to get the shockwaves or not.... i had the cool ride for a day or so but i didnt want to lose turning raduis. thats why i returned them, so now i stuck between getting the same thing again or the shockwaves.
i like how it sat with the coolride but i heard that the shockwave has problems with the lower mount and that it dosent sit as low. i have spindles rightnow but i dont wanna shell out another 329 doller for the lowercontorlarms. i have 215.4017s but i think im gonna get some 215/50s in the future to be the same height as my 235 45 17s

what do you think i should do? anybody??

thanks scott

·
Notched Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
honestly, i would get the shockwaves if you can spend the cash and get the arms.... if not you wont be as low as you wanna be.

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
i had shockwaves........not very good.........they may be good now but eventually where they bolt into the lower control arm they will bind and end up snapping and breaking beacause there is too much pressure for it........i have heard from WELL KNOWN shops of this problem......if thats what you like go for it but i wouldnt waste my money on them

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice lookin truck man :thumbup:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ScoobyruWRX said:
i only wish i had a scooby.
scooby?...is that a nickname for something? impreza?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts