S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 20's for the rear thursday.
the truck is finally back together from the accident
the new wheels are 20X9.5 with 5.25 BS with a 275/30 20 tire.

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is one for you guys that like to photoCHOP.

Attachments

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
damn thats looking sweet, all you need now is a domino's box on top, but for the truck, the rims look good, r u planning on 20's for the front also?

·
BLAZIN SADDLE
1,394 Posts
Nice truck to deliver pizzas in. You boss must be HAPPY!!!!!!! SH$T you need to ask for a raise just for sporting pizzas around in a NICE truck like that. :thumbup:

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For one it is Pizza Hut that has paid for all the mods, and two I don't use a PH sign on my truck. no plan for 20's up front, but I would like to drop it another 2" all the way around.

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best two for last

Attachments

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
last one for now.

Attachments

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
alright sounds good, i like the drop idea, 18's and 20's good combo can't think of anythign better. do you have a shaved rollpan i can't tell from the pics...

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is Not welded in if that is what you are asking, it just fits alot better than the GM rollpan, it is a Sir michaels.
The chevy dealer did a ****ty job of putting it on so I am going to take it back and have them line it up better.

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Hotchkis leafs actually dropped it about 1/2" lower than the 3" blocks about 3.5 inches total, but the 20's keep the rear end up in the air.
I need to get some 2" blocks, or I could just throw the 3 inchers back on with the leafs.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
yeah well either way i can't tell the screw up in the rollpan, and you should got with the leaves + blocks on the rear drop, i know alot about truck sitting ass high (ever see a pic of my truck, lmao) well good deal and good luck!

·
Project ZO6 S-10
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have had those tail lights since november of last year.
they are timeless 5's

1 - 20 of 265 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.