S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I jus bought these 235/75/15 wildcat ext's, jus to be on the safe side with rubbin and that, well i got a great deal on these bfg all-terrains(there in great shape (treadwise that is) and there off a 94 s10 LS pickup. they r 30's i was wonderin if there gonna fit cause i wasnt sure ive, heard they would and ive heard they wouldnt. I know there is prolly gonna be rubbin but how much and where. by the way i Have an 86 s10 blazer, so if ne one has experienced this or knows someone that has let me know please

·
Registered
129 Posts
As long as you keep the stock offset on the wheels you'll be fine. It might rub the swaybar slightly when the steering is fully locked. Even if you have less offset than stock, it won't rub too much. I had 30's with wheels with 4" backspacing. It only rubbed the rear of the front fender on hard bumps at full turn. The main reason I put the body lift on was to make putting a new tranny in easier, not because of rubbing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the help, im definately gonna put them on, i also have shacles im gonna pop on and im gonna use the middle hole so the backend end of my blazer doesnt look saggy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts