S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone i know i feel like a 5 year old on christmas eve. I get the enovy bumpercover and the calvu mirros painted and installed tomorrow. I should get it back tuesday after work.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Just wanted to say.......YOU SUCK!!!!! I want that Envoy front soooooo bad. How much did you have to fork out for that???

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
back in like 99-2000, the envoy and trailblazer names were being tested as plush option packages for the blazer/jimmy line... no the parts from those versions are the ones that are compatible with the 2nd gen s-series trucks....but now for late 2001/2002..whichever model year they are billed as..the trailblazer and envoy are brand new vehicles from the ground up...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pewter01 said:
Just wanted to say.......YOU SUCK!!!!! I want that Envoy front soooooo bad. How much did you have to fork out for that???
the bumpercover with the chrome strips and the lights was 460 and paint and install was like another 80. next i want the headlight assembly.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
99noma said:

the bumpercover with the chrome strips and the lights was 460 and paint and install was like another 80. next i want the headlight assembly.
Can you get it without the chrome strips????? I've heard the color of our trucks is VERY hard to match. I wanted to put a roll pan on but my paint guy said it's to hard to match.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you dont put the chrome strips on then you have open slots on the bumpercover. i think the colors match up real good.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
99noma said:
if you dont put the chrome strips on then you have open slots on the bumpercover. i think the colors match up real good.
Sweet! I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are you going to new castle this weekend?

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I wish, but I'm going to Illinois to see my girl. Looks like you guys are gonna have some killer weather though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts