S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Taurus with my 4cyl Xtreme.

here is how it went.
I was going to my girls house and there were these three cars from MASS. So i passed to of them on a double line. The speed limit was 45 and they were going 30.

I got behind a new taurus 4dr sedan and he slowed down to piss me off and then I dumped it into 2nd started to pass him and he swereved to HIt me:bash: :bash: :evilg: :evilg: He was about 2inches from hitting me the m***$hole. then I swereved hit 3rd started to pull on him. Bingo I was in front and he was mashing it to keep up. I got in front and he tried getting on my ***$ so I dumped the clutch again by this point i was in fourth and dumped into third. BYE BYE sally I said.

Man i gotta love my little 4banger when I bet fords

This is a 100% true story. NO B.S.

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
99mXz said:
Ford Taurus with my 4cyl Xtreme.

here is how it went.
I was going to my girls house and there were these three cars from MASS. So i passed to of them on a double line. The speed limit was 45 and they were going 30.

I got behind a new taurus 4dr sedan and he slowed down to piss me off and then I dumped it into 2nd started to pass him and he swereved to HIt me:bash: :bash: :evilg: :evilg: He was about 2inches from hitting me the m***$hole. then I swereved hit 3rd started to pull on him. Bingo I was in front and he was mashing it to keep up. I got in front and he tried getting on my ***$ so I dumped the clutch again by this point i was in fourth and dumped into third. BYE BYE sally I said.

Man i gotta love my little 4banger when I bet fords

This is a 100% true story. NO B.S.
Chances are he was not trying, some of those have a 3.5L which is pretty quick. Chances are he didn't have his foot to the floor cause you would have lost, i have driven many of them at work and i know the potential of your truck and his car. He was toying with ya.

·
LT1 Powered
2,467 Posts
yes years old

shame on dixieangel, although today is dixies first day on the board, so just a little tip, in the future dont bother replying to old threads.

·
Spinners Suck!
641 Posts
I got beat by friends old taurus. the boxy style. its not even an sho. i have a 4.3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts