S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just now got into workin on my truck, maybe I can post some pictures of it pretty soon...glad to be here, hope some of you guys can help me out! Although I don't have a tru s10! :)

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
An ISuzu.........IT's an S truck...you just paid less for yours than these guys did for their 2nd gen's. I checked out the Isuzu and the S-10 and while I didn't buy either one (I bought a used one) The Isuzu was about 1700 less for the exact same truck! Anyway...welcom to the board! We'll help ya out any way we can!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is it true that Hombre's are $1700, cheeper. if it is I am going to look into them.

What is different of course the grill. are the fenders s10 or are they different too

I would want a used one, hopefully if they start cheeper the price would be right.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought mine used for $5,000....last summer, I think it was a great deal, I will post some pictures of it later on....and I am not exactly sure what all is different...most of it comes of other cars...I really wan't to find out what kind of headlights they are though!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Tap
I will check around to see if there are any used Hombre's in my area. Most of the people around here like to put on a lot of miles (i'm in Canada so kilometeres) and a few dents. then when they sell it they try to tell you its still new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts