S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Happy Cows Come From Cali
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the truck is in getting new paint, when i see it again it will be Cadillac Diamond White Pearl, (the same paint on the escalades) w00t!

Here is a before pic

·
Token Bald Guy
743 Posts
DUDE, youre paint is baddass now. i love that color. granted escalade pearl is gorgeous too....

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
I like that two tone idea with the orange and the white, but why change? the orange is bad ass

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
ChevyS10693 said:
i think either white or orange is good but pleasse ditch the bug shield if you havent already and some clear corners would look nice after its painted to go with the white
That baseball cap better be long gone off your truck before you start knockin' that bug shield mister!

·
Registered
21 Posts
U should be happy man, thats orange is bad ass, the 2 tone /w the white isn't a bad idea. :bowtie:

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well you see i have a really good reason for changing the paint, 1, whoever painted it before did a job that my 4 year old neice could've done better, 2 it has many many chips, sags, particulate in the paint, you know, I got a new air dam, new grille that will be painted caddy pearl as well, I only wanna lower it like 2/3 more and keep it clean, black the windows, I wanna roll like a pimp
lol

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wellp I got some pics of the beast, it still has to be put back together. cause i had them paint the grille and ground effects seperately
Here Are Some Pics

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts