S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
191 Posts
I got a question bout this.....I still have everything stock (for now) in my truck. If I were to buy one of these, would it cancel out the thing that keeps me from going over 98 mph or would I have to buy a new chip to be able to do that?

· Registered
191 Posts
I might be getting one for $5 :). Talk about a savings. The guy was given the wrong one for his vehicle so they are letting him keep the one he has and sending him another one free of charge :)

Also, I was looking on E-Bay and there was something on there about a chip that can add 15-20 hp. I read the sellers user ratings and it turns out not to be a chip but a resistor. Should I bid on it? THe starting price is $0.01

· Registered
191 Posts
Is there any possible way for the programmer to be reset without the original vehicle it was used on? This guy on ebay is trying to sell one that wasnt reset on the original vehicle and I am telling him to cancle his auction, but he wont because he says there is other ways of resetting it if you have the equipment. Just wondering if his statement holds truth?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.