S-10 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
826 Posts
hey man ive never actually put switches on.But i have a few front bag kits.I have seen switches installed. first off your gonna have to rip everything down as in front suspension.Un do the spindles by taking the nut out at the top after your rip your brakes and rotor and shit off. bust the spindle off the bottom.never hit the threads on the ball joint make sure u hit the control or a-arm. youll have to unbolt the shock from the bottom of the arm. dont twist it until u bust the upper arm loose from the spindle. then take a floor jack put it under the control arm jck it up to where the pressure is took off the shock turn the shock to where itll slip throught the a-arm. and slowly let the jack down and u might have to pry the coil out.

· Registered
826 Posts
after you get it ripped apart. undo the shock from the top. drill a hole as big as the cylinder.weld the cylinder in position. and then put the little thing on that goes on the coil. and put it back together and plumb it. and wire it youll have to ask somebody else on the wiring i know how to plumb em but id have to be there to plumb em. if you need any help holla at me i live in missouri i dont know where you live but im down to help you guys for free. do you guys have a welder if not your gonna have to get one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.