S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been seeing alot of juice lately. Im considering switches for my 99 any comments helpful:whogives: :whogives:

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
I have a comment, juice is for the 64 Impala's and and all old skool lowriders. Air is the new definition(sp?) for adjustable suspension. IMO

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dont like the 64 impala either. new hydraulic setups that use accumulators in the lines are said to ride the same if not better than an airbag setup. Look at it on a positive not if you get a leak youll be able to find it really fast lol

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
~~~~look at it on a positive note~~~~~
one day ill check my spelling before i hit submit

·
EX-Minitrucker
3,978 Posts
da nang said:
juice rules.I`ll never run bags again.Its just so easy.
*Highly sarcastic comment, please proceed with caution*

Damn and i just got my bags ! Wish someone would have told me this a month ago :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
anotherblacks10 said:
*Highly sarcastic comment, please proceed with caution*

Damn and i just got my bags ! Wish someone would have told me this a month ago :D
You like bags and I like Juice,dosent mean we have to hate each other.I just like juice.Now if it were 5 years ago I`d tell you juice sucked but nowadays they can be ran with out problems.You gotta agree on that.And no I dont hate bags.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
either way people like it, its personal preferences, its like asking whether you like s-10's or sonomas, lol its getting to be about the same on quality and reliability, lol at the shop I usually hang out at everyone runs dro's and they make fun of my bag setup, dont get me wrong i like dro's, hell I love the way they sound going up, they'll be like "yeah with bags you get a cool noise two, psssh pssh and then the compressor kicks on".....

·
Registered
234 Posts
:dunno:a guy once told me about an s10 that had dros....the only reason for them he said is for show...he said he could show in the lowrider class aswell:dunno:

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mystik said:
and one day you'll learn to use the edit button :)
thanks dude didnt see that shit
:blaugh:

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wont be showing with the caddys or the impalas, and i dont plan on hopping beside them either. i just want to throw sparks and piss off cops like everybody else

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
yeah but what iv seen with running dro's is all the extra weight... like pumps, batteries, lines, thats alot of shit... and if you want just to drag ass and throw sparks... get bags. with the right setup bags can do crazy shit... i like the way bags move, more natural like. dro's make the car look like a damn robot.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I realize that air is easier for the average guy to learn and set up, but a properly set up hydro system can ride very well, and be very dependable. I have had various drivers bagged and juiced, and the hydros can actually have some advantages over air:

1. the ride is the same throughout the range of adjustment, unlike air, which stiffens as air pressure and ride height increase

2. on some trucks, such as an S10 with 20's on all fours, need alot of lift to clear big tires/wheels, especially on the front, and especially if body dropped. Hydros can give you plenty of lift, while maintaining a good ride. To clear 20's on a bd'ed S10 with bags in the front, you'll have to ride with so much pressure to clear the wheels it rides real bouncy!

not trying to start a war, just make people realize that hydros have come a long way since the old school set-ups, and are a viable adjustable suspension alterative!

·
Unlawful Creations C.C.
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks laidhombre. seems like u got some hydro experience. i appreciate the breakdown. Im riding 18's now but do plan a 20/22 combo in the future.

·
Registered
455 Posts
no problem, hope it helped a little!!

1 - 20 of 122 Posts